Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Curalux website. Curalux is a brand name of Victory Lighting (UK) Ltd.
The term Victory Lighting or Curalux refers to the website owner Victory Lighting (UK) Ltd, whose registered office is situated at: -
Victory Lighting (UK) Ltd
10 Chartmoor Road
Registered in the UK, no.: 2602874
VAT no.: 581 7369 09
The term ‘you’ refers to the user of this website.
- The information on this website is for information only, it is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Victory Lighting nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information contained on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specifications.
- This website contains information material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licenced to the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Victory Lighting endorse the websites and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales.
The prices shown on this website may change without notice at any time.
Secure debit/credit card processing is carried out by Stripe which protect your card details as they are processed directly by Stripe and only a notification of payment is forwarded to Victory Lighting
Stripe payments are a trusted payment processing company dealing with transactions across the globe. For more information on this company visit their website https://stripe.com/en-GB
VAT will be added to all UK mainland purchases at the current rate of 20%.
All prices shown on this website are in GBP (British Pounds)
Should you wish to return goods please contact us in the first instance with the following details: -
- Your Curalux/Victory order number
- Date of purchase
- Reason for return
- Product details
One of our Customer Services staff will reply to your request with instructions as to how to proceed.
If goods are incomplete or damaged prior to delivery any claim must be received within 5 days.
If goods have been ordered incorrectly, we must be notified within 5 days of receipt, goods will need to be returned subject to authorisation from our Sales Staff in pristine condition, in their original packaging, returns carriage paid by the customer and may be subject to a returns charge to cover administration and delivery costs incurred by Victory Lighting.
Where the buyer is a consumer as defined by the relevant Statute & regulations, the buyer shall also have a cooling off period of 14 days after delivery, during which time the buyer may cancel the order in writing or by email to Victory Lighting. The buyer at their cost return the goods as advised by Victory Lighting in pristine un-used condition in their original packaging.
On safe receipt, Victory Lighting will arrange a refund of the original invoice value.
Placing An Order With US
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order.
Once we have reviewed your order, we will email you again to confirm that we accept your order and that a contract has been made between us.
In the unlikely event that the products are no longer available, or there has been a pricing error, we will advise you of this by email. An order will not be processed until we have written acceptance from you that the correct price is agreed.
This contract is covered by English law, by placing an order with us, you agree to & accept these terms, as well as any other policies & terms displayed on this website.
Our website is designed to only allow for products in stock to be added to your order, if for some reason an item is not available for despatch, we will advise you of this and there will be no contract between us.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Victory Lighting (UK) Ltd and while we endeavour to keep this information up to date & correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequent loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
Any re-distribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: -
- You may print or download to a local hard drive extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.