1. Horse solariums can effectively improve the well-being of horses by warming up their muscles before exercise and helping them recover after.
2. Regular light therapy sessions provided by solariums contribute to the health and overall condition of horses.
3. Horse solariums feature rows of heat or infrared bulbs that warm the muscles, prevent injuries, promote relaxation, and encourage blood flow for healing.
4. Horse solariums are easy to install and use, eliminating stress for both the horse and the owner.
5. Using horse solariums can reduce the need for veterinary visits and decrease related expenses.